Getting Back Up To Speed

Getting back up to speed. Obviously right now has been about getting over being sick and my rib injury. Starting to come out the other side so here are some video's over the last two days.



Through riding I am at least getting to enjoy being out and about. After spending so much time indoors I love getting out on the road.

Hers another session which I must admit shows that I am just a big kid. My kids are so much fun and being able to do these types of activities with them makes me laugh, smile and love life more. I mean life is great but with a family I find so many times I am tested, pushed, stretched, rewarded, tickled, made to reflect, it's humbling, marvelous, grand, simple and well it brings out the best in me.



So many ways to train and prepare. Years ago when I was working with Bluearth Institute the people, purpose and experience was amazing. Working with coaches and kids in schools had such a profound effect on my life. Like here with my kids it great to just be free to play.

Comments